Facilities Management & Property
The Facilities Management & Property category covers a wide range of products and services ranging from facilities management (FM) and estates professional services, through to furniture, laundry and commercial catering equipment & refrigeration.
Our strategy focuses on:
- Reviewing and refreshing our range of frameworks to reflect emerging government strategy and to support central government, health, local government and wider public sector organisations’ requirements.
- Rationalising the products available through core list offerings to drive improved direct award pricing and ease of access to deliver cash releasing and efficiency savings.
- Rationalisation of the number of property/FM frameworks available; merging requirements where appropriate.
- Ordering from catalogues via Government eMarketplace, where possible, to provide a quick and easy route for simple, direct award purchases.
- Use of eAuctions and further competitions where additional savings and efficiencies can be delivered.
- Delivery of a demand management strategy for furniture through reuse and reconfiguration.
- Flexible framework solutions to support a variety of customer requirements.
- Easy access via direct award, eAuctions or further competition.
- Reduced core product lists to support standardisation of products and provide a single reduced price per product.
- More effective use of existing assets through reuse and reconfiguration to reduce waste and improve sustainability.
- Where services are governed by legislation and regulatory standards, all suppliers have demonstrated compliance giving you confidence and assurance.
- Delivery of cash releasing savings of up to 10%.