HMRC 2016 Executive Search, Selection & Assessment DPS
Contract ID: PS-2016-PS Services
Start Date: 07/02/2016
End Date: 06/02/2020
The information and customer user guide provided here have been prepared by HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) on behalf of Civil Service Resourcing for customers who are interested in using the Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS).
The DPS provides government departments, executive agencies, non-ministerial departments, Crown NDPBs and devolved administrations with access to Executive Search and Assessment Services:
- Lot 1 - Executive Search for Senior Executives
- Lot 2 - 1-1 Personality Assessment at Senor Executive Level, Informed by Online Testing
- Lot 3 - Online Personality & Ability Assessments for Senior Executives
- Lot 4 - An end-to-end service provision incorporating elements of the services from Lot 1, Lot 2 and lot 3
The DPS is a completely electronic system; it does not operate in the same way as a traditional contract/framework in that it is an open market product designed to provide access to a pool of suppliers which can be constantly refreshed.
Establishing a DPS with multiple providers will create an environment which encourages fair competition and allows suppliers to join at any time and choose whether to compete for all or any of the campaigns.
- Wide choice of service providers offering a quality service
- Refreshable pool of service provider
- Competitive charges through applying the leverage of consolidated government purchasing power
The customer user guide contains the Call-Off and Award Procedures, Annex D and the Lot Specifications, Annex E (which details the minimum level of service that service providers should deliver against during the various stages of the Executive Search/Assessment Service for each of the lots).
If you have any queries regarding any of the information in the user guide please contact Civil Service Resourcing
|Lot Number||Lot Name||Lot Category||Number of Suppliers||Contract Expiry|
|All Lots||Executive Search Dynamic Purchasing System||Professional Services||1 - click here to view suppliers||06/02/2020|
Framework Manager Contact Details
Civil Service Resourcing