Contract ID: RM1070
Start Date: 02/12/2014
End Date: 01/12/2018
The Vehicle Purchase agreement has been established for the supply of vehicles and associated services to the UK public sector.
With the exception of lot 6, the agreement is made up of suppliers who directly manufacture the required vehicles and are responsible for managing and controlling the complete supply chain from vehicle manufacture through to the supply, delivery and services, including after sales support, maintenance and servicing in all lots, and additional repair work and supply of vehicle parts for lots 7, 8 and 9 only.
Lot 6 is distinct as it is for the supply and delivery of appropriate vehicles for overseas, with the specific requirements for this purpose.
Lots 7, 8 & 9 are for Blue Light vehicles which in this context means UK police forces, UK ambulance trusts, Highways Agency, Marine and Coastguard Agency and UK fire and rescue services, and other organisations with specific emergency vehicle specification requirements.
The procurement was undertaken using the Open procedure in compliance with all public procurement regulations.
You can download a brochure outlining the full range of fleet agreements we offer and the procurement options available here
- Ability to direct award or further compete
- Access via the Fleet Portal including a wealth of technical and pricing information to support decisions for direct award
- Opportunity to take part in managed eAuctions
- Option to use a local dealership for delivery and after sales service
- Ability to access turnkey solutions from suppliers for both standard build and converted vehicles
- Supportive of the Clean and Energy Efficient Vehicles Directive 2009-33-EC and flexibility for sustainable vehicle procurement measures
- Discounts on base vehicles are also available via Vehicle Leasing (RM858) and Vehicle Conversion (RM956) suppliers if the vehicles are being sourced on behalf of an eligible customer.
See Schedule 4 - Order Form and Call-Off Terms, Schedule 5 – Call Off Procedure and Schedule 6 – Award Criteria.
Ability to both direct award or further compete.
The table below shows the criteria in accordance with which a further competition must be conducted:
Percentage Weightings - to be set by the Contracting Body conducting the Further Competition
Price (life cycle costs, cost effectiveness & price; price and running costs)
Technical merit; coverage, network capacity and performance as specified in relevant service levels
Quality (including delivery time, sales service, good value, accessories, service fitness for purpose)
• Call-off contracts for goods may be awarded by direct award i.e. without re-opening competition or by further competition.
• Call-off contracts, whether as a result of direct award or following a further competition will be formed by the issue of an order by the customer to the supplier and acceptance by the supplier of such an order. The call-off contract will be on the terms specified in the Call-Off Terms.
|Lot Number||Lot Name||Lot Category||Number of Suppliers||Contract Expiry|
|All suppliers||42 - click here to view suppliers|
|1||Cars including 4x4 Variants||Fleet||22 - click here to view suppliers||01/12/2018|
|2||Light to Medium Commercial Vehicles up to but not including 7.5 tonnes (including Car Derived Vans, 4x4 variants and Minibuses)||Fleet||17 - click here to view suppliers||01/12/2018|
|3||Medium to Heavy Commercial Vehicles 7.5 tonnes and above||Fleet||8 - click here to view suppliers||01/12/2018|
|4||Motorcycles (including Quad Bikes and Scooters)||Fleet||7 - click here to view suppliers||01/12/2018|
|5||Buses and Coaches||Fleet||4 - click here to view suppliers||01/12/2018|
|6||Vehicles for Overseas||Fleet||2 - click here to view suppliers||01/12/2018|
|7||Blue Light Cars including 4x4 Variants||Fleet||12 - click here to view suppliers||01/12/2018|
|8||Blue Light Commercial Vehicles (both up to 7.5 tonnes including Car Derived Vans, 4x4 Variants and Minibuses and Medium to Heavy Commercial Vehicles 7.5||Fleet||5 - click here to view suppliers||01/12/2018|
|9||Blue Light Motorcycles (including Quad Bikes and Scooters)||Fleet||5 - click here to view suppliers||01/12/2018|
- Call-off terms 999.5 KB
- Framework agreement 1.66 MB
- Specification 626.73 KB
- Frameworks and the Public Services Social Value Act 594.54 KB
- Vehicle specifications (October 2015) 41.5 KB
- 5 step buying guide 722.44 KB
- Fleet eAuction Brochure 239.46 KB
- July 2017 eAuction plan 84.9 KB
- October 2017 eAuction plan 84.93 KB
- Customer Briefing Document - January 2017 446.16 KB
- Customer Briefing Document (Bluelight) January 2017 615.76 KB
Framework Manager Contact Details