The supply of Natural Gas (Daily / Non Daily Metered) and Ancillary Services
Contract ID: RM1076
Start Date: 27/04/2015
End Date: 26/04/2019
RM1076 Under this single supplier framework agreement for daily and non-daily metered natural gas supplies and ancillary services, the trading team aggregate your volume and manage the execution of trading on behalf of organisations to deliver value for money in a complex, fast moving marketplace. The way CCS buys natural gas, electricity and other utilities for its customers is all about managing and reducing the associated risks by developing legally compliant framework agreements. CCS agreements are in line with the findings of the Pan Government Energy Project, which recommends that all public sector organisations adopt aggregated, flexible and risk-managed energy procurement. CCS takes the delegated authority to purchase gas and electricity on behalf of central government and wider public sector organisations, creating an aggregated committed volume to take to the wholesale market.
- Savings on administration costs/cost to serve through significant aggregation.
- A transparent, not for profit charging structure for our services.
- Award winning experience of flexible purchasing in the public sector, with a range of risk products and entry dates.
- The largest buyer of gas and electricity in the UK with in-house skilled market analysts and risk management specialists, and robust independent governance.
- Regular updates on purchases and prices to support budgeting during the purchase window and beyond.
- Dedicated supplier-customer service team bypassing mainstream call centres.
- Professional supplier and contract management.
- A dedicated customer team within the energy category.
To join the framework you will need to complete the following documents:
- Customer Access Agreement: this clearly sets out the respective rights and responsibilities of both ourselves and you. The agreement is part of a set of documents and dovetails with conditions in both the framework agreement and supply contract, each of which are compiled as part of the OJEU procurement process.
- Site Addition Template: this provides full details of all sites to be transferred in a standard template format, with the inclusion of supporting information such as VAT and emergency contact details forms. This will be fully explained in your customer pack which will be sent to you upon receipt of your signed customer access agreement.
- Supply Agreement (Model Contract): this needs to be completed with each supplier who will be providing your energy services.
The energy team will send all your details to the supplier for registration of your sites on receipt of all of these completed documents. Please note that the time for transferring an account from one supplier to another is at least 25 to 30 working days. Therefore this information needs to be provided to us in full at least 30 days before the desired transfer date.
On occasion the new supplier will receive an objection from the incumbent supplier when they try to register the sites. This may occur if there is an existing contract in place, termination of the contract has not been given or if there is debt on the account. It is therefore imperative that you remember to check current contract dates and notice periods required, give notice to the current supplier if required and ensure that all invoices on the account are paid for and up to date.
Once these processes have been completed, you will receive notification of your price and confirmation of the contact details for your key contacts.
Savings can be demonstrated through:
- Supplier margins and value added service.
- In line with Cabinet Office guidelines of 09/10 baseline costs for trading performance.
- To make access easier for all public sector organisations.
- To support a centralised energy procurement strategy.
- To provide a compliant route to market with delegated expert energy trading.
- To produce standardised terms and conditions.
• To leverage aggregated volume to deliver value added services.
|Lot Number||Lot Name||Lot Category||Number of Suppliers||Contract Expiry|
|1||Energy||Energy||1 - click here to view suppliers||26/04/2019|
Framework Manager Contact Details