Crown Travel & Venue Services
Contract ID: RM3735
Start Date: 11/08/2015
End Date: 10/08/2018
These contracts are mandated for use by central government customers, including departments, arm’s length bodies (ALBs) and non-department public bodies (NDPBs).
Other public sector customers should use our Wider Public Sector Travel Management Services agreement (RM1034)
Customers will use either contract 1, 2 or 3 depending on their travel profile and also contract 4. The suite of contracts are:
Hogg Robinson Group (HRG)
Redfern Travel Limited
Mawasem Limited (trading as Clarity Travel Management - CTM)
Calder Conferences Limited
For access to the original tender documentation please visit Contracts Finder HERE
- Incremental savings for the UK taxpayer anticipated to be in the region of £50 million.
- Focus on improved service delivery through a series of mandatory requirements such as data security, refreshed key performance indicators (KPIs), the introduction of service credits and pro-active supplier management.
- Of the 4 suppliers available through the contracts, 3 are small/medium sized businesses and 1 is a new supplier to central government.
- Increased customer service and reduced booking fee.
- New crown programmes for air and accommodation, securing the best available rates based on aggregated central government requirements and spend.
- Access to industry special offers, promotional rates and fares.
- Maximising the use and scope of technology, for example, reduce the need to travel by increasing usage of video technology, and, where travel is required, using bar code ticket technology to reduce printing costs.
- Pro-active, on-going supplier and market engagement to ensure emerging trends and technologies are incorporated into the contracts as quickly as possible.
To request a new fare for inclusion on the Crown Programme - Air, please complete our New Fare Request Form here.
To request a new property for inclusion in the Crown Programme - Hotels and Accommodation, please complete our New Property Request Form here.
Based on their business requirements a number of departments and ALBs were pre-allocated to the most suitable contract for their needs.
Please refer to “Section 6.1 - Who was named in the OJEU” in the customer welcome document to see whether you have been pre-allocated to a contract.
If you have not been pre-allocated or need further information please contact a member of the travel team on 0345 410 2222 or email ctvs[at]crowncommercial.gov[dot]uk. The team will then discuss your requirements and run through all the relevant processes with you.
|Lot Number||Lot Name||Lot Category||Number of Suppliers||Contract Expiry|
|All suppliers||4 - click here to view suppliers|
|1||Domestic and International Travel Booking and Management Services with a Significant Bespoke Offline Service||Travel||1 - click here to view suppliers||20/08/2018|
|2||Domestic and International Business Travel Booking and Management Services with Higher Online Transactions||Travel||1 - click here to view suppliers||06/08/2018|
|3||Domestic and International Business Travel Booking and Management Services with Higher Offline Transactions||Travel||1 - click here to view suppliers||10/08/2018|
|4||Meeting & Conference Venue Services||Travel||1 - click here to view suppliers||10/08/2018|
Framework Manager Contact Details