Cyber Security Services 2
Contract ID: RM3764ii
Start Date: 28/02/2017
End Date: 28/02/2018
As cyber attacks become more frequent and sophisticated, the public sector in particular needs to lead the way in ensuring that their systems are safe, secure and protected.
Building upon the first Cyber Security Services agreement, the Cyber Security Services 2 framework is an EU compliant and regulated route to market for public sector customers to buy National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC) certified cyber security services. Together with NCSC we have expanded the certified services on offer in this iteration of the agreement, to better meet the current needs of public sector organisations.
Services available under Cyber Security Services 2 are split across 4 lots:
- Lot 1: Certified Cyber Consultancy
- 1.1 Risk Assessment
- 1.2 Risk Management
- 1.3 Security Architecture
- 1.4 Audit and Review
- 1.5 Incident Management
- Lot 2: Penetration Testing (CHECK)
- Lot 3: Cyber Incidents (CIR)
- Lot 4: Tailored Evaluation (CTAS)
Find out more about each of these lots and example service offerings in the Buyers Guide under the Documents tab.
Get in touch: cloud_digital[at]crowncommerical.gov[dot]uk
- All suppliers live on this agreement are certified by the NCSC, giving you confidence in the quality of the service
- Short, medium and full tender mini competition templates depending on your timescales and requirements
- Simply fill out your requirements and let the suppliers tell you how they’ll deliver it
- We’ve increased the maximum call-off contract length to up to 3 years, giving you more time if needed to deliver more complex projects
- More and more suppliers will be added throughout the lifetime of the agreement, as they receive their certification through NCSC
- The supplier’s maximum day rates have been agreed: meaning that they can’t charge you more than what they have specified at framework level. Suppliers can reduce their rates through further competition, in their bids against your specific customer requirements
Award under this framework is via a further competition process. We have created a suite of documents to help you run your further competition – all you need to do is add your content.
Using the Supplier Search document, invite all eligible suppliers to bid against your requirements. During this mini competition process you must keep an audit trail of any dialogue and communication with the potential suppliers. This can either be done via your own procurement system or utilising the free CCS eSourcing tool.
CCS eSourcing tool can be accessed via this link:
The eSourcing tool contains a RM3764ii template, which contains all the documents/templates you will need for your mini competition, as well as all the suppliers ‘live’ on this agreement. These documents are also available on the agreement webpage. More guidance on how to use the eSourcing tool can be found here:
Replacements: cash release savings
When you are replacing an existing cyber service, the whole cost of these current services will be compared on a customer by customer basis against the new total costs under this agreement. Savings will be shown by the reduction when compared to previous years cost.
Demand management savings
In situations where the cyber services being purchased are new (i.e. you are not replacing an existing service) there is still an opportunity to claim demand management savings.
We record savings using the customer benefits record form and it is essential that you complete the form every time you enter into a call-off agreement.
“To retain the trust of citizens in online public sector services and systems, data held by government must be protected and all branches of government must implement appropriate levels of cyber security in the face of continuous attempts by hostile actors to gain access to government and public sector networks and data.”
National Cyber Security Strategy 2016-2021
This procurement supports Central Government and the Wider Public Sector in buying critical cyber security services. As demand for online and digital services increases so does the threat of cyber attack on government services; efficient and timely procurement is essential. This framework provides that additional assurance that services are quality certified by that NCSC, helping you to buy with confidence.
This agreement is a joint venture and collaboration between the Crown Commercial Service and the NSCS. Cyber Security Services 2 is a 12-month agreement, with the option to extend for a further 24 months. We continue to work with NCSC to ensure future iterations of this agreement meet the needs of the market and our central government and wider public sector customers.
|Lot Number||Lot Name||Lot Category||Number of Suppliers||Contract Expiry|
|All suppliers||36 - click here to view suppliers|
|1.1||Risk Assessment||Technology||11 - click here to view suppliers||28/02/2018|
|1.2||Risk Management||Technology||10 - click here to view suppliers||28/02/2018|
|1.3||Security Architecture||Technology||6 - click here to view suppliers||28/02/2018|
|1.4||Audit and Review||Technology||4 - click here to view suppliers||28/02/2018|
|2||Penetration Testing (CHECK)||Technology||22 - click here to view suppliers||28/02/2018|
|3||Incident Response (CIR)||Technology||5 - click here to view suppliers||28/02/2018|
|4||Tailored Evaluations (CTAS)||Technology||6 - click here to view suppliers||28/02/2018|
- Buyers Guidance.pdf 763.81 KB
- Planning Your Project Timescales.docx 195.54 KB
- 1. Setting Out Your Mini Competition Templates 2.34 MB
- 2. Clarification Templates.zip 12.5 KB
- 3. Evaluator Forms and Briefs.zip 87.71 KB
- 4. Evaluation Templates.zip 69.19 KB
- 5. Supplier Invite Templates (applicable for Options 2&3).zip 69.75 KB
- 6. Award Templates and Customer Benefits Record.zip 521.51 KB
- RM3764ii Call Off Contract Buyer Terms [Part A and B] 237.22 KB
- RM3764ii Call Off Contract Standard Terms [Part C] 251.93 KB
- RM3764ii Framework Agreement.v4 .docx 398.38 KB
- MI Reporting Template for Suppliers 118.5 KB
Framework Manager Contact Details
Customer Service Desk: 0345 410 2222