Multifunctional Devices, Managed Print and Content Services and Records and Information Management
Contract ID: RM3781
Start Date: 26/10/2016
End Date: 25/10/2020
This framework, developed in collaboration with YPO and ESPO, will provide customers across the whole of the public sector with access to multifunctional devices (MFDs) such as printers and photocopiers, managed print and records information management services.
Lot 1: Print Equipment and Entry Level Print Management Software
Lot 2: Multifunctional Devices and Print Management Software and Services
An extensive catalogued range of MFDs ranging from entry level, standalone to fully networked print room equipment, along with the required software options to support organisations with page output, document workflow and relevant business process requirements.
The scope of this includes, but is not limited to:
Lot 3: Managed Print and Content Management Services
A fully outsourced service centred around supporting you to centralise, securitise and standardise your office output. The supplier will manage your print strategy, by delivering a new print strategy or optimising your existing print strategy, through the implementation of best practice, more efficient approaches to the printing operation and changing behaviour across your organisation with ongoing management of the solution.
The enhanced content management services will include:
Hybrid mail is mail that is delivered using a combination of electronic and physical delivery. Usually, it involves digital data being transformed into physical letter items at distributed print centres located as close as possible to the final delivery addresses.
Lot 4: Records Information Management Service
Records Information Management Service is designed to meet the core requirements of customers in order to drive down costs of physical storage and consolidate and rationalise existing storage requirements. This includes 6 service lines:
1. Off-site records information management service (full end to end service)
2. Off-site storage of inactive records
3. Off-site and/or on-site secure shredding, destruction and disposal services
4. Off-site and/or on-site specialist records management services
5. Off-site and/or on-site combined records information management services
6. Off-site and/or on-site scanning services.
Service lines 1 – 5 may be provided in isolation or as part of an end to end service.
Lot 5: Scanning services
Scanning service (off and/or on-site).
One-off scanning projects and/or bulk scanning and longer term requirements to digitise records (physical to digital).
Lot 6: Sensitivity Review Service
Sensitivity review service (on and/or off-site) with the option of a fully managed sensitivity review service or a triage service.
Identifying material to transfer to The National Archives for release in the public domain, which will be conducted by experienced and qualified personnel and/ or project managed. The scope includes, but is not limited to:
Lot 7: Audit and Consultancy Services
This is an independent audit and consultancy service, covering both print and records management. Suppliers will use their market expertise and knowledge, which will be entirely independent, to support and assist customer strategies with the management of its managed print and content management requirements and the optimisation of physical storage requirements identifying cost savings and efficiencies.
- Tailored Managed Print Service (MPS) with a flexible commercial model, based on output rather than devices
- Includes hybrid mail and electronic document and records management system (EDRMS) solutions
- Workflow automation/optimisation - integrate paper documents into digital workflows
- Reduced costs through device consolidation and proactive consumables management
- Flexible model allows you to scale up and down your requirements and rationalise estate in line with business needs
- Supplier guidance and assistance in reducing print output
- Management of existing lease contracts
- Access to the latest technology and software developments
- Heightened security of devices and data
- New energy efficient devices to reduce energy usage
Lot 1 Customer Portal:
Guidance can be found in the document tab. This is a direct award lot.
Guidance can be found in the 'Why Lot 2?' document explaining what information is required to run a further competition or direct award. You can run a further competition via the eSourcing tool if you wish to do so.
To access lot 3 you will need to run a further competition. In the first instance, we recommend that you read Preparing for a Lot 3 Further Competition to help you plan your approach. You can run a further competition via the eSourcing tool if you wish to do so.
Lots 4, 5, 6 and 7
To access these lots you will need to run a further competition. You can run a further competition via the eSourcing tool if you wish to do so. Guidance documentation is available within the "documents tab"
This framework has brought MFDs; print management and records information management services together under one agreement in response to the reduction in print volumes and increasing requirements to digitise. By combining the requirements customers will be able to move towards a full information management solution.
|Lot Number||Lot Name||Lot Category||Number of Suppliers||Contract Expiry|
|All suppliers||22 - click here to view suppliers|
|1||Print Equipment and Entry Level Print Management Software||Office||1 - click here to view suppliers||25/10/2020|
|2||Multifunctional Devices and Print Management Software and Services||Office||9 - click here to view suppliers||25/10/2020|
|3||Managed Print and Content Managed Services||Office||7 - click here to view suppliers||25/10/2020|
|4||Records Information Management Service||Office||5 - click here to view suppliers||25/10/2020|
|5||Scanning Services||Office||4 - click here to view suppliers||25/10/2020|
|6||Sensitivity Review Service||Office||2 - click here to view suppliers||25/10/2020|
|7||Audit and Consultancy Services||Office||3 - click here to view suppliers||25/10/2020|
- Lot 1- Multifunctional Devices (MFDs) and Entry Level Print Management Software (Goods & Services) V1.0 (1) 566.58 KB
- Lot 1 - Customer Guidance 1.53 MB
- Lot 2 - MFD and Print Management Software and Services (Goods and Services) 566.18 KB
- RM3781 - Why Lot 2 406.66 KB
- Lot 3 - Managed Print and Content Management Services (Goods & Services) 556.16 KB
- Preparing for a Lot 3 Further Competition 342.63 KB
- RM3781 - Why Lot 3 315.35 KB
- Lot 4 Records Information Management Services (Goods & Services)v3.0 1.06 MB
- RM3781 - Why Lot 4 697.3 KB
- Lot 5- Scanning Services (Goods & Services) - V1.0 452.78 KB
- RM3781 - Why Lot 5 425.29 KB
- Lot 6 Sensitivity Review Service- Specification (Goods & Services) V2.0 824.79 KB
- RM3781 - Why Lot 6 637.98 KB
- Lot 7 - Audit and Consultancy Services (Goods & Services) v1.0 450.79 KB
- RM3781 - Why Lot 7 496 KB
- Part A - Direct Award Criteria (Lots 1 and 2) 13.89 KB
- Part B - Further Competition Award Criteria 13.68 KB
- Call Off Order Form Template 1.5 MB
- Lease Agreement Template 1.52 MB
- PIN 141.66 KB
- Contract Notice 277.46 KB
- Customer Guidance - How to access pricing 221.88 KB
Framework Manager Contact Details