Managed Print & Digital Solutions
Contract ID: RM3785
Start Date: 28/12/2016
End Date: 27/12/2018
Through this framework, which is open to all public sector organisations and charities, you can acces
- Fully managed end to end print and digital solutions (lot 1)
- Tailored managed print solutions, where the service offering is tailored to suit individual customer requirements as specified at further competition stage (lot 2)
The range of products and services available includes:
- Print and paper products
E.g. envelopes, labels, wallets, folders.
- Pre-production services
E.g. proofs, print ready artwork, artwork for online templates, basic design and artwork, page layout, photograph retouching, typesetting, proof reading, translation services etc.
- Operational print
- Security print including personnel
- Large format and wide print
- Direct mail and transactional print
- Media duplication
- Full range of finishing services
- Scanning and microfiche
- Digital asset management
- Database management
- Stock management
- Storage, fulfilment and distribution
- Digital solutions
Benefits of using the framework
Strategic supplier partnerships
· Suppliers will use their expertise and guidance to drive savings.
· Support with moving towards digital solutions, where required.
Savings through a transparent price model
· Associated cost savings through standardisation, rationalisation and aggregation of demand.
· Competitive paper pricing and rate cards with maximum rates.
A complete print and digital solution
· Sourcing of all raw materials including paper and envelopes.
· Wide range of associated services available as part of a core print requirement providing a total print solution.
Managed print solution
· The supplier will manage the operational delivery of print requirements including supply chain sourcing and management. This applies to both lots.
- As lot 1 is a single supplier you can place a direct award.
- Lot 2 has six suppliers and both direct award and further competition options can be used.
- Direct award is best suited to requirements with a low transactional value, if you are able to determine which supplier provides best value for money for your requirements.
- For the majority of requirements a further competition will be required to help you see which supplier provides best value for money. We recommend you read the guidance documents available via the documents tab to assist you with accessing the framework agreement
- The Decision Tree document provides a useful checklist to help you get started.
- You will need to develop a specification of your requirements. The Tips for completing your Statement of Requirements/Specification document provides a comprehensive structure to help you.
- The frequently asked questions outlines in more detail the scope of both lots and their associated service levels, information about direct award, further competition, and call-off contract terms.
- If you are a customer currently using the Print Vendor Partner (PVP) contract, it also addresses transition and implementation, including how to transition and what to prepare.
- The framework guidance notes provide further guidance on how to access the framework and how to carry out a further competition
The agreement was developed to provide the UK public sector with a single route to market for print requirements. It offers a standardised price model to allow for greater transparency of costs. It replaces:
• Print Vendor Partner (RM921) which expires on 30 June 2017
• Wider Public Sector Print (RM1687) which expired on 30 April 2016
The agreement has been developed following extensive market and stakeholder review, taking into consideration stakeholder expertise and market knowledge.
|Lot Number||Lot Name||Lot Category||Number of Suppliers||Contract Expiry|
|All suppliers||7 - click here to view suppliers|
|1||Fully Managed End to End Print and Digital Solutions||Office||1 - click here to view suppliers||27/12/2018|
|2||Tailored Managed Print Solutions||Office||6 - click here to view suppliers||27/12/2018|
- Template order form and call off contract 1.37 MB
- Framework Agreement 300.61 KB
- FAQs 146.19 KB
- Framework Overview 137.42 KB
- Framework Specification 1.7 MB
- Tips for creating your print specification 435.05 KB
- Customer Guidance Notes RM3785 60.09 KB
- OJEU Notice 94.91 KB
- Command & House Papers Specification 857.56 KB
Framework Manager Contact Details
Print Category Team