Contract ID: RM3796
Start Date: 16/01/2017
End Date: 15/01/2019
Communication Services provides a new and improved way to buy a variety of marketing and communications services. The agencies on the agreement offer an extensive range of quality services to drive innovation and deliver savings. There are 67 agencies on the agreement, providing all the services you need to meet your tactical or more niche marketing and communications requirements. Communication Services supports the Campaign Solutions agreement which is designed for longer term, strategic campaigns. You can use it on a standalone basis for specific requirements or with agencies working in partnership with other agencies and specialists to support fully integrated campaigns.
The agreement is split into 11 lots:
- Lot 1 — Specialist Consultancy Services
- Lot 2 — Events
- Lot 3 — Channel Strategy and Planning
- Lot 4 — Public Relations (Specialist and Regional)
- Lot 5 — Proposition Development
- Lot 6 — Creative Development and Delivery
- Lot 7 — Digital Marketing and Social Media
- Lot 8 — Data Strategy and Management
- Lot 9 — Production
- Lot 10 — Editorial
- Lot 11 — International
For a detailed breakdown of the non-exhaustive scope covered in each lot, please see the 'lot overview' document under the documents tab.
- Flexibility and choice: lot structure and the diversity of agencies gives scope for flexible competitions for central government and wider public sector customers
- Access to a wide range of agencies with the best quality expertise to deliver innovative, best practice marketing and communications services for government and the public sector.
- 44 of the agencies are new to working with government and will contribute to driving innovation in government campaigns
- The majority of agencies on the framework are SMEs and 7 are micro organisations, supporting the Government’s commitment to economic growth. government and will contribute to driving innovation in government campaigns
- Competitive rates agreed at framework competition to ensure customers get the best value for money
- Standardised terms and conditions that have been pre-agreed with agencies - with flexibility built in for customers
Before using this agreement you should ensure that you have applied for and received internal approval.
Central government customers spending over £100,000 must also seek approval from the Professional Assurance Group. More information on the Professional Assurance Communications Control process and the request template can be found on the Government Communication Service website. Please email communications.controls[at]cabinetoffice.gov[dot]uk if you have any queries regarding the approvals process. Wider public sector customers should follow their own spending approvals process.
To access the framework you will need to run a further competition. The customer guidance document will provide step-by-step guidance on this process. There is also guidance on how to run a further competition via the CCS eSourcing tool.
The framework has been co-developed by CCS and the Government Communication Service (GCS).
Communication Services supports the centralised approach to communications. The procurement was undertaken following extensive engagement with industry partners, trade bodies, customers and key departments, to deliver a streamlined, up-to-date and compliant contracting solution for government and the public sector. The framework has been designed to facilitate collaborative working. Agencies on this agreement will work in partnership with you to provide marketing and communications services in supporting your campaign.
Communication Services is a two year agreement, with the option for a 1 + 1 year extension option.
|Lot Number||Lot Name||Lot Category||Number of Suppliers||Contract Expiry|
|All suppliers||67 - click here to view suppliers|
|1||Specialist Consultancy Services||Communications||18 - click here to view suppliers||15/01/2019|
|2||Events||Communications||10 - click here to view suppliers||15/01/2019|
|3||Channel Strategy and Planning||Communications||8 - click here to view suppliers||15/01/2019|
|4||Public Relations (Special and Regional)||Communications||11 - click here to view suppliers||15/01/2019|
|5||Proposition Development||Communications||7 - click here to view suppliers||15/01/2019|
|6||Creative Development and Delivery||Communications||10 - click here to view suppliers||15/01/2019|
|7||Digital Marketing and Social Media||Communications||8 - click here to view suppliers||15/01/2019|
|8||Data Strategy and Management||Communications||5 - click here to view suppliers||15/01/2019|
|9||Production||Communications||6 - click here to view suppliers||15/01/2019|
|10||Editorial||Communications||8 - click here to view suppliers||15/01/2019|
|11||International||Communications||8 - click here to view suppliers||15/01/2019|
Framework Manager Contact Details
0345 410 2222