Grants and Programmes Services Framework
Contract ID: RM949
Start Date: 03/08/2016
End Date: 02/08/2018
This framework gives customers across the whole of the public sector, including charities, access to a wide range of grant and programme services:
- Lot 1: Grants and programme services administration services the scope of which covers customer and administrative support, basic grants assessment and awards, and payment processing.
- Lot 2: Communication, promotions and support to understand grants and programme services the scope of which is communication and marketing, production and design of supporting material, and design and development of templates.
- Lot 3: Grants and programme services policy design and implementation the scope of which is design and development of programme and policy guidance, grant assessment and /or award, monitoring and reporting, signposting and triage to sources of support.
- Lot 4: Grants and programme services evaluation the scope of which is the evaluation of outcomes and delivery.
- Lot 5: Grants and programme services managed service the scope of which is either all the services in lot 1, 2 and 3 or a combination of the services listed under at least two of lots 1, 2 and 3.
Further details on the scope of the services can be found in the services specification.
The aim of the framework is help organisations find and appoint suitable suppliers to administer and support the delivery of grants and programmes for UK public sector bodies. This includes the design of grants and programmes; assessment of applications; distribution and monitoring of grant monies; and services to support applicants or funded organisations.
- Large range of suppliers per lot to provide good competition for customers
- Standard terms and conditions have been pre-agreed with suppliers – with flexibility built in for customers to add to core terms and conditions to suit particular projects
This framework was developed to replace the Cabinet Office’s Civil Society Grant Fund Administration Services framework (ref F323) which expired in October 2014.
The agreement has been developed to:
- provide a route to market for all grant administration and programme services requirements without customers having to undertake their own individual OJEU procurement exercises.
- support the Grant Efficiency Programme and increase the efficiency of grant making functions across departments and public sector organisations.
- ensure access to multiple suppliers, including SMEs, to increase the savings opportunities at further competition.
- gather comprehensive management information, providing greater transparency of cost drivers and identification of future incremental savings opportunities.
|Lot Number||Lot Name||Lot Category||Number of Suppliers||Contract Expiry|
|All suppliers||34 - click here to view suppliers|
|1||G and PS Administration Services||eCommerce||17 - click here to view suppliers||02/08/2018|
|2||Communications, promotions and support to understand G and PS||eCommerce||13 - click here to view suppliers||02/08/2018|
|3||G and PS policy design and implementation||eCommerce||13 - click here to view suppliers||02/08/2018|
|4||G and PS evaluation||eCommerce||25 - click here to view suppliers||02/08/2018|
|5||G andPS managed service||eCommerce||13 - click here to view suppliers||02/08/2018|
Framework Manager Contact Details
0345 410 2222