Supply, Delivery and Installation of Furniture and Associated Services
Furniture and Associated Services (RM1501) expired on 16 December 2016. We're working on the replacement agreement but there will be a gap in service provision during the development of the new agreement.
If you are interested in becoming a CCS supplier please select link here for instructions.
View PIN (published 23 November 2016)
Prior Information Notice (PIN) - important update
Please be aware the the original PIN (Service -330857-2016) has been replaced by a new PIN which is in the link above. Please review this for the latest information about the scope of the new furniture agreement.
We held a webinar on 1 December 2016 for suppliers to find out more about our plans for a new Furniture framework agreement. View the slides:
We held a webinar on 7 March 2017 for suppliers to find out more about our plans for a new Furniture framework agreement. View the slides:
If you have any queries, please contact us at property@crowncommercial.
Please find the latest working draft of key documentation for this framework below. We do not foresee any fundamental changes to the documentation although please note, these are currently still a work in progress.
- Parts 1 - 9 Lot 3 Residential Furniture drawings
- Part 10 - Lot 1 Specification
- Part 11 - Lot 2 Specification
- Part 12 - Schedule 2 (General Specification)
- Attachment 4 - Framework Agreement
- Attachment 5 - Call-off Contract
- Part 13 - Lot 3 Specification
- Part 14 - Lot 5 Specification
Furniture update: 05/04/2017
There has been two key changes in the strategy for this procurement:
1. Lot 1 will have 6 places on the framework.
2. Timescales have been reviewed - please see below new target dates:
· OJEU Publication – 3 May 2017
· Response Deadline - 5 June 2017
· Framework Launch – August 2017
These changes are a result of market engagement specifically around the response timescales that were originally shared. In light of comments from suppliers, CCS have extended the return date for tender submissions.
If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us at property[at]crowncommercial.gov[dot]uk.
We will shortly be putting together a panel to evaluate the tenders. If you would like to take part in the evaluation process please email property[at]crowncommercial.gov[dot]uk.
Further details of our customer engagement sessions are shared in the links below: